Writing the Backwash with R. H. Sheldon
- 5-Spot Ebook Travel Series
- Ebook Now
- Dancing the River Lightly
- Blog Essays
- Freelance Writing
Wednesday, December 15th, 2010
I was planning to camp again tonight. But because of the rains, high winds, and promises of plummeting temperatures across northern Florida, I unpopped the top of my camper and drove to the nearest town, opting for a cheap hotel room, courtesy of Priceline. I figured I could wash clothes, work, and get a warm [...]
Posted in Political & Social | Comments Off
Check it Out!
Latest ebook from the 5-Spot travel series, for the frugal, miserly, penny-pinching tourist in all of us.
Daily Kos Blog Posts
- Two, Four, Six, Eight, Now’s the Time to Litigate
- Coyote Blues
- Senseless Sensibility: How To Survive in the Age of Unreason
- What Would Buddha Do? Coping with America’s Not-So-Great Divide
- Good Fences, Good Neighbors, Good Grief
- Wearing Your Heart on Your Ballot
- One Moment, Please…
- What Would I Be Willing to Give Up?
- Aging Makes Buddhists Out of Us All
- What ‘No Child Left Behind’ Really Means