Writing the Backwash with R. H. Sheldon
- 5-Spot Ebook Travel Series
- Ebook Now
- Dancing the River Lightly
- Blog Essays
- Freelance Writing
Tuesday, October 26th, 2010
I finally came out of the closet—the show-tunes closet, that is. I hadn’t set out to expose myself in this way. I was merely looking for cheap drinks and a little entertainment. But there I was, at Marie’s Crisis Café, in the heart of the West Village. Just me and a room full of serenading [...]
Check it Out!
Latest ebook from the 5-Spot travel series, for the frugal, miserly, penny-pinching tourist in all of us.
Daily Kos Blog Posts
- Two, Four, Six, Eight, Now’s the Time to Litigate
- Coyote Blues
- Senseless Sensibility: How To Survive in the Age of Unreason
- What Would Buddha Do? Coping with America’s Not-So-Great Divide
- Good Fences, Good Neighbors, Good Grief
- Wearing Your Heart on Your Ballot
- One Moment, Please…
- What Would I Be Willing to Give Up?
- Aging Makes Buddhists Out of Us All
- What ‘No Child Left Behind’ Really Means