Writing the Backwash with R. H. Sheldon
- 5-Spot Ebook Travel Series
- Ebook Now
- Dancing the River Lightly
- Blog Essays
- Freelance Writing
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
Monday, November 22nd, 2010
Thanks to the magic of the Internet, along with Google’s spectacular reach, I found a gay bar not too far from my hotel. It sits on Perry Street, in the heart of Savannah’s historic district. Turns out I walked right by the place earlier today, when I was searching for the Mercer House, one of [...]
Posted in Political & Social | Comments Off
Check it Out!
Latest ebook from the 5-Spot travel series, for the frugal, miserly, penny-pinching tourist in all of us.
Daily Kos Blog Posts
- Two, Four, Six, Eight, Now’s the Time to Litigate
- Coyote Blues
- Senseless Sensibility: How To Survive in the Age of Unreason
- What Would Buddha Do? Coping with America’s Not-So-Great Divide
- Good Fences, Good Neighbors, Good Grief
- Wearing Your Heart on Your Ballot
- One Moment, Please…
- What Would I Be Willing to Give Up?
- Aging Makes Buddhists Out of Us All
- What ‘No Child Left Behind’ Really Means